Jamie of Starshyne Productions is helming another wonderful project, Full Moon Dreamboards, where you create a visual representation each month at the Full Moon of things you want to manifest in your life. I’ve decided to join in this month.
Tonight is the Full Pink Moon, “a celebration of the coming of spring, of the colour of blooms,” and we are to let what we would like to bloom in our lives guide our dreamboards.
Without further ado, here’s mine:
Things I want to manifest or accomplish in the coming month:
- I want to get back to eating a healthy diet, something I’ve been lax about lately as I’ve been eating comfort food since I’ve been stressed out.
- I want to focus on fitness, as I’ve also been lazy about exercise.
- I want to begin to be my best self.
- I want to find my happy.
- I want to focus on myself, which will be necessary to find my happy.
- I want to spend more time outside.
- I want to cultivate calm, so stress is not my constant companion as it has been the past two months.
- I want to write more: in paper journals, poems (got that covered with the Poem-A-Day Challenge which I’m recording here), blog entries, and whatever other forms/ideas crop up.
I think eight is enough. 😉
The past couple months, I’ve been letting circumstances–mostly outside my control–lead me around by the nose. I’m hoping this will remind me of what I really want to do so I’ll put the breaks on Circumstance and do what I know I need to do and what I want to do.
NOTE: I originally had “cultivate calm” on here twice and didn’t notice. Hello, not-so-subtle subconscious hints! So I just kept the second half of one of those sentences about being my best self. *shakes head in amusement*