What is your highest self wishing for?
What is rumbling in your soul?
Those questions are mind-blowingly appropriate and timely for me! No kidding, they dovetail beautifully with the entry I wrote and posted earlier today before I checked the Wishcasting prompt for this week.
In fact, that post could probably be copied and pasted verbatim in answer to the question of what is rumbling in my soul. To put it succinctly, what is rumbling in my soul is a profound desire for change, a longing to burst out of the little, limited box I find myself in; there is restlessness. There’s also something hiding underneath the restlessness that I haven’t been able to get a solid hold on or name.
And what does my highest self wish for? A free-form, off-the-top of my head list:
- More respect for its messages passed along via Intuition.
- Action upon Intuition’s suggestions.
- More faith in my intuition to steer me in the right direction.
- Uncovering all the reasons behind the restlessness that is benevolently plaguing me.
- More time spent in connection with the Divine, with that which lies beyond my small self.
- Quiet and stillness in which to speak clearly.
- More time outdoors.
- More time with friends in person, not just by phone or by internet.
- Letting go of fears based upon “what if” and “worst case scenario” thinking.
- Ignoring the pessimists shouting from their parapets and pulpits (i.e. the news, family members, etc.).
- A solitary retreat; a day set aside just for me, in a room someplace, with books, art supplies, and my paper journal, during which, hopefully, I can get a better handle on where my internal compass is pointing.
So what about you who may stumble across this? What is your highest self wishing for? What is rumbling in your soul? Whatever the answer, I hope you find it or that it finds you.