Last week I decided to join in Goddess Leonie‘s Switch Off Sunday. The basic premise: to spend all or part of the day away from the computer and internet, with or without a list of Glorious Possibilities.
My Glorious Possibilities for this week:
- Rest and watch Twilight and The Twilight Saga: New Moon.
- Finish the spring craft project I started yesterday.
- Sit on the front porch or in the swing in the yard and enjoy the sunshine and warm weather we’re supposed to have, perhaps with a book or music.
- Go to the grocery store and pick up some healthy food.
- Make tabbouleh.
- Try lectio divina.
- Write in my paper journal.
- Play in my art journal.
For me, this week it’s all about rest, enjoyment, and soul food.
Have a restful, sacred Sunday everyone!