- Sleeping through my alarm clock due to earplugs, but only being ten minutes later than usual to get out of bed, and perfectly on time for work.
- Savoring a big ol’ mug of General Foods International French Vanilla Cafe first thing upon waking. Maybe not the most healthful way to start the day, but it certainly is a delicious one, and much more reasonable than going somewhere else to pick up a french vanilla coffee when the craving hits.
- Listening to His & Hers, a mostly upbeat mix CD I found in the sale bin at Wal-Mart for $7.00 a few weeks ago–particularly Goldfrapp’s track “Ooh La La“–while getting ready for work. Just try to sit still and be in a bad mood with that song playing! I dare you!
- The parking lot at work is still accessible despite sidewalk destruction/construction between it and the street, so no parking on the street or in the city lot for me. (Made extra awesome since it’s now raining.)
- The phone has been rather quiet so far, in contrast to yesterday’s busy-ness.
- I had an organic baby spinach salad to go alongside my Lean Cuisine entree for lunch.