Yesterday began the Full Flower Moon, which means it’s time for dreamboards hosted by Jamie Ridler. Please pardon my one-day-lateness. I had it all laid out yesterday, but ran out of time for the gluing. Oh, well, it happens sometimes.
Here’s my dreamboard, which you can click on for a larger view and to zoom:
I love that Jamie asked, “Who are you when you are in full flower?”
In full flower, I would:
- Be well-rested and mindful.
- Have all my chakras in balance.
- Hit the yoga mat.
- Put stress reduction into practice, and let it melt away.
- Be kind to myself.
- Be well-acquainted with whimsy.
- Have healthy, functional boundaries.
- Laugh, play, celebrate, and think I can do it, whatever “it” is.
- Have an appetite for life.
- Believe in an abundant universe.
- Lift my mood with music, explore things that excite me, and walk, jump, or dance a little every day.
- Am in touch with my inner adventurer.
I want to move toward full flower in the coming month. I think my dreamboard really hits the nail on the head this time. 🙂
What would you be like in full flower? What are your wishes and dreams for this month?
Note: Friday Photo posts will resume next week.