It’s that time of week again, time for participating in Goddess Leonie’s Switch Off Sunday. The basic premise: to spend all or part of the day away from the computer and internet, with or without a list of Glorious Possibilities.
This week, I’m taking from the time I hit “publish” on this post until tomorrow offline. I’m feeling very worn down, and definitely need some unplugged time to fill the well. I’d really like to go back to taking one post-work evening and one whole weekend day (Sunday) offline. I end up doing more of the things I love doing when I take that time away from the internet.
Anyway…These are my Glorious Possibilities for today:
- Write in my paper journal. (Lots to work through/write in there! I may post excerpts this coming week.)
- Use my camera to complete one or more “Explorations” in Keri Smith’s How to Be an Explorer of the World, which a beautiful blogging friend (who knows who she is ;)) sent me for Christmas, and which is the summer read-along at Flock.
- Rest and watch the chick flicks I rented: Did You Hear About the Morgans? and Leap Year.
- Read the cheesy romance novel I started last night.
- Take a walk (or more).
- Whatever else I feel like doing. No have-to’s! I took care of all my have-to’s yesterday.
What are your Glorious Possibilities for today? Whatever they are, I hope you have a beautiful, restful Sunday!