Where do you wish to send some Love?
I wish to send love:
- To everyone who feels broken, unloved and/or unloveable.
- To the places where it’s hardest to see hope on the horizon.
- To all the physical parts of us that make us feel self-conscious: imperfect teeth, cellulite, bellies we feel are too chubby, lovehandles, or any other such feature we tend to obsess about.
- To the corners of our minds and emotions that make us feel lost or scared, because “lost” and “scared” pale when enveloped by Love.
- To our bodies, our minds, our spirits.
- To every corner of the Earth that needs some cleaning up and restorative TLC.
- To the Divine, in gratitude for Life.
Where do you wish to send love? Write about it and join us, splashing about in the wishing pool.