What do you wish for the New Year?
I’ve thought about this. There are specifics that I am hoping for, but there are the deeper things that the specifics are aimed at achieving.
If all else fails, these are my deepest wishes for the New Year, for 2011:
- I wish to find my place in the world, somewhere I feel at home, like I belong.
- I wish to be happy, to feel vibrantly creative and alive.
- I wish to learn to trust myself, my intuition, the Divine/the Universe.
- I wish to see the Divine spark in all things and people, even–and especially–when that feels difficult.
- I wish to fearlessly follow the Muse.
- I wish for radiant health, not just for me, but for everyone I know.
- I wish to both give and receive love.
What do you wish for the New Year? It’s not too late to write down your wishes and join in the wishing circle!